Skip to main content

Creativeness at its best!!

Read this 'Hate Letter'. It is so funny and creative. This is a love letter from a boy to a girl....
However, the girl's father does not like him and want them stop their relationship......and so.. the boy wrote this letter to the girl..he knows that the girl's father will definitely read this letter..

'The great love that I have for you
is gone, and I find my dislike for you
grows every day. When I see you,
I do not even like your face;
the one thing that I want to do is to
look at other girls. I never wanted to
marry you. Our last conversation
was very boring and has not
made me look forward to seeing you again.
You think only of yourself.
If we were married, I know that I would find
life very difficult, and I would have no
pleasure in living with you. I have a heart
to give, but it is not something that
I want to give to you. No one is more
foolish and selfish than you, and you are not
able to care for me and help me.
I sincerely want you to understand that
I speak the truth. You will do me a favor
if you think this is the end. Do not try
to answer this. Your letters are full of
things that do not interest me. You have no
true love for me. Good-bye! Believe me,
I do not care for you. Please do not think that
I am still your boyfriend.'


So bad!!

However, Before handing over the letter to the girl,
The boy told the girl to 'READ BETWEEN THE LINES'...

Between the lines ? ? Try yourself...

Read the Alternate Lines.. [ 1,3,5 etc... ]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ariyaatha pillakku choriyumbol ariyum!

As a kid/teenager, my only source of information to learn malayalam was Manorama Publications' Balaram, a children's fortnightly and my granny. I still vividly remember how she used to teach me the basics of malayalam whenever I come to Kerala on vacations. My granny was also a great source of amazement for me as she used malaylam proverbs or the so called "pazham chollu" every now and then. These proverbs, though small in length and use, had deep insights! Though I can read/write Malayalam today, thx to Balarama and my granny, I used to miss her proverbs a lot. But not anymore!! Thanks to this Wikipedia link , forwarded to me by Vinay

Amul Hits...

[On the TV game show "Kaun Banega Crorepati - 2"] [On the unprecedented heavy rains flooding Mumbai causing loss of lives and havoc to people, their homes & properties] [Take off on the Bollywood film 'The Rising' featuring 'Mangal Pandey' the sepoy of the mutiny] [Rakshabandhan]

Trigger Jeans Showroom!

Trigger Jeans, a wholly owned brand of KG Denim Ltd. has opened its first stand-alone store in Coimbatore. The showroom, inagurated by ace drive Narain Karthikeyan two days back is in Arts College Road, Coimbatore. KG Denim launched the "Trigger" brand of jeans in the year 1995, positioning it as a trendy high quality jeans brand offering the best value. The brand within a very short span has risen to the status of market leader. The brand was only one of the two brands to be awarded the Indis Brand Equity Fund by the Government of India to promote "Made in India" labels worldwide. The Trigger brand is promoted extensively through TV, Print and Outdoor media. The advertising campaign is handled by HTA portraying various passions in the life of a jeans wearer and aims to make "Trigger My Passion" the new buzzword among the younger generation and also making Trigger Jeans their hot favorite. TRIGGER intends to open 100 showrooms in the next 12 months. 25 sho